lunes, 12 de marzo de 2012

30-day shred CHALLENGE

Follow me in completing Jillian Michael's 30 day Shred

Day 1- I was about to cave!! But somehow I got the strength and energy to go through it. I don't have my 2 lb handweighs so I used a bottle of salsa and a jug of juice (about 1.5 lbs each). I want to go to my brother's and get my 2 lbs. I only have 5 lbs. at home!
I got through most of it! I thought I'd die and I didn´t. In fact, I still have the energy to join my husband on a power walk around the park. I can't wait for day 2!

Day 2- Lifted some pretty heavy books today, not sure of the exact weight, but they had to be at least 2 lbs. SUPER tired! I really felt the burn today but am feeling totally pumped about day 3! Let the shedding continue :-)

Day 3- Today it was a lot more difficult to get through the routine. I did finish it, but at times I had to stop and rest for about 5 seconds. I think I completed about 85% of the workout. It isn't so bad, considering today I got off work at 5:30, it was a super busy day, I went up and down flights of stairs multiple times and also, I haven't been sleeping very well lately. So, it wasn't so shabby! Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Days 4 and 5- ABsolutely great! Didn't have time to publish any entries these days, but I did great, I did a lot of the workout with 5 lbs. so I was beat!

Days 6 & 7- NO SHRED!! shame on me, I know

Day 8- Finally have my 2 lbs. back, I did some of the exercises (the ones where you have to combine legs with arms) with the 2 lbs. and the chest and back exercises with the 5 lbs. Felt really tired, especially since I didn't shred for 2 days in a row...lesson learned!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario